1. Water comes in three forms. Liquid, gas, and _____.
5. Soil or rock below the land surface that is saturated with water
8. Water beneath the surface of the earth, stored between rock spaces.
9. Water that flows across surfaces rather than soaking in, eventually entering a body of water.
2. Water in an _______, lake, or pond is called surface water.
3. Only _____ percent of the earth's water is fresh.
4. A huge mass of ice.
6. An overflow of water onto land that is not normally covered by water.
7. You'll save water by taking shorter _____.
8. Check for leaks and save hundreds of ______ of water day.